Search A/V Classifieds
DEALER ADS WELCOMEFor a limited time, Dealers and Commercial users who register for Aussie Audio Mart will get 1 year FREE!
Click here for more information
Attention American Visitors! We've just launched a dedicated AudioMart in United States, US Audio Mart.
Come visit US Audio Mart and post your hifi classifieds there now!
SOLD - FOR SALE: Yamaha R-S201 STEREO Receiver
In super condition, 100W + 100W, 40Hz to 20kHz, 100db S/N. Has three separate inputs and CD recorder out, and the usual bass and treble EQ. Outputs to dual speaker systems A or B or A+B. AM/FM tuners have 40 station presets available. Programmable power saving mode with 0.5W or less standby power.
This is a fully Australian specification unit, not an import. Price negotiable.
Feb 11, 18 4:55pm
• Output Power: 100 W + 100 W RMS (8 ohms 40 Hz to 20 kHz)
• Input: 500 mV/47 k
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20kHz
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.2% or less (20 Hz to 20 kHz, 50 W, 8 ohms)
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 100 dB or more (IHF A-weighted)
• Tuning Range: 87.50 to 108.00 MHz
• 50 dB quieting sensitivity: Mono 3.0 microvolts
• Signal to Noise Ratio (IHF): Mono 72 dB; Stereo 70 dB
• Harmonic Distortion: Mono 0.3%; Stereo 0.5%
• Tuning Range: 531 to 1611 kHz
• Mains Input: AC 240 V, 50 Hz
• Power Consumption: 175 W
• Standby Power: 0.5 W or less
• Material/finish: Metal and polystyrene with decorative trim
• Dimensions: 435 x 141 x 322 (W x H x D)
• Weight: 6.7 kg
AM Loop Antenna and Long Wire Antenna (originally supplied with the unit)